10 Minute Honey-Mustard Salmon
We love easy, we love nutritious, we love delicious, and this recipe has all three! A great week night recipe when you're short on time! Just pair with your favorite quick and easy sides! Follow our friend Caitlin Greene (@StarInfiniteFood on Instagram) for this recipe and more!
For the Salmon:
- 1 lb Catch Sitka Seafoods salmon fillets (any species will work here)
- 1 tsp. Ghee
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Pat salmon dry, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. Ghee over medium heat, sear one side for about 4 minutes. Flip, cook for another 4 minutes.
- Mix together 1 Tbsp. Honey and 1 Tbsp. of Whole Grain Dijon Mustard.
- Next, spread on top of salmon.
- Enjoy ❤️