Air Fried Spicy Harissa Salmon
Perfectly cooked salmon in under 10 minutes. This is an incredibly easy recipe and it's delicious too!
- Two 4oz fillets Catch Sitka Seafoods Salmon
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. sauce of choice (Please read all your sauce options and when to put them on salmon.)
- Thaw and rinse salmon with cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes, or up to 2 hours in the fridge before cooking.
- Just before cooking, sprinkle with seasonings. Add sauce before cooking or after depending on your choice of sauce. Place in air fryer skin side down * and air fry on 390 degrees for about 9 to 11 minutes.
- Once salmon is cooked, place on plate and put sauce on depending on which sauce you prefer.
- Dijon, whole grain or honey mustard (rub on salmon prior to cooking and add another tbs afterwards for color)
- Harissa, hot sauce, sriracha (rub on salmon prior to cooking and add another tbs afterwards for color)
- Peach habanero jelly/jam, mango salsa, pico de gallo (place on salmon after cooking)
- Teriyaki sauce, lemon pepper marinade, miso paste (rub on salmon prior to cooking and another tbs afterwards for color)
Enjoy & Best Fishes!
Recipe courtesy of: @SailorBailey