Balsamic Seared Ravioli with Smoked Salmon, Asparagus and Capers
This Smoked Salmon and Balsamic Seared Ravioli will have your tastebuds doing backflips. It's the perfect combination that is not only easy but quick as well!
- 1 Package of Catch Sitka Seafoods Smoked Salmon
- 1 Package of your favorite thawed ravioli
- 1/2 C Asparagus, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Capers
- Scallions to top
- Heat a little olive oil over medium high heat, then add one package thawed ravioli. Sear them on each side for a minute or two. Remove and set on a plate.
- Add another drizzle of olive oil and 1/2 cup chopped asparagus spears with salt/pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar. Turn off heat, add the ravioli back to pan and carefully toss. Add some flaked smoked salmon (we added about 3-4 ounces or 1 package), 1 tablespoon capers and top with some scallions. Serve!
Enjoy & Best Fishes!
Recipe courtesy of: @StarInfiniteFood