Blackened Halibut with Mango Salsa
A perfect duo, mango salsa and halibut. It's one of our favorites and once you try it, it will surely make your favorites list as well!
Let us know if you try this recipe and share with us your twist!
For the Mango Salsa:
- 1-2 Mangoes, diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 Jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped Tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 2-3 TB Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
For the Halibut:
- 3 portions Catch Sitka Seafoods Halibut
- 1-2 TB Blackening Seasoning
- 2 TB Butter
- 1 TB Olive Oil
- Toss all ingredients for Mango Salsa together in a bowl, refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving to let flavors meld.
- Coat halibut with blackening seasoning.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter and oil.
- Add fish to skillet and cook 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Serve with mango salsa, Enjoy!
Thank you to Isis over at @ChewOnThisTV for this beautiful recipe!