Crispy Lemon Pepper Salmon and Creamy Ricotta Pesto Spaghetti
A gorgeously cooked piece of salmon paired with a light, creamy, and healthy pesto spaghetti squash! Thank you to our dear friend Caitlin Green with StarInfiniteFood (@StarInfiniteFood on Instagram)!
"It was perfect." Caitlin Green
For the Salmon
- 2 Catch Sitka Salmon Fillets (King, Coho, or Keta)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2 C Cooked Spaghetti Squash
- 1/4 C Ricotta
- 1 - 2 Tbsp. Pesto
- Salt to taste
Directions for Salmon:
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat.
- Place salmon skin side down, then place a couple lemon slices next to the salmon and and cook for 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes (until salmon is cooked through).
Directions for Spaghetti Squash:
- Add cooked spaghetti squash to a bowl.
- Add in 1/4 C ricotta and 1 -2 Tbsp. pesto, mix.
- Add salt to taste.
*Pictured with oven roasted asparagus with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
Caitlin has a lot more delicious recipes on her website, check them out at StarInfiniteFood.com!