Grilled Salmon with Creamy Seafood Alfredo Sauce
Wild Alaskan line-caught Salmon swimming in a sea of creamy Spot Prawn Alfredo sauce is one of our most decadent meals. Try this for your next special occasion or celebratory meal.
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- 4 pieces of Catch Sitka Seafoods Salmon
- As needed Mrs. Dash Herb and Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Puree
- 1/4 C Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Dried Chives
- 1/2 C Mushroom Stock
- To Taste Kosher Sea Salt
- To Taste Finely Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 C Freshly Shaved Parmesan
- 1/2 lb Lump Crab
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 lb Catch Sitka Seafoods Spot Prawns
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Chives, Sliced
- Preheat grill to 400 F. Place a cast iron pan on the grill to heat up.
- Season Salmon with Mrs. Dash. Then grill skin down to 145 F.
- In a large sauté pan add olive oil. Sear spot prawns until just starting to go opaque. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add to the pan chopped shallots and sauté until softened. Add in salt, pepper, garlic paste, mushroom stock and dried chives. Whisk and then bring to a simmer for 10 minutes. Add in heat cream and parmesan.
- Bring to a simmer, then add in lump crab and spot prawns. Remove from heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve seafood sauce over salmon. Serve!
Enjoy & Best Fishes!
Recipe courtesy of: @DivaQBBQ