Pan Seared Halibut w/Lemon Butter
Simple and satisfying! The lemon butter sauce is the perfect topping for this delicious flaky and light fish.
- 2 Catch Sitka Seafoods Halibut Fillets
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 TB lemon juice
- Season halibut with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Heat oil in skillet over med-high heat.
- Add halibut and sear for 3-4 minutes, until edges are opaque. Flip and cook for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from skillet, cover and keep warm. Reduce heat to med-low.
- Add butter to the pan and heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until the butter is browned and smells nutty.
- Add lemon juice, reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes until reduced by half.
- Serve halibut with lemon butter sauce drizzled over.
Enjoy & Best Fishes!
Recipe courtesy of: @ChewOnThisTV check out more wonderful recipes at chewonthis.blog!