Pistachio Crusted WhitefishComing hot and ready to the table in 15 minutes or less, this is a weeknight meal that will surely wow your tastebuds, family and friends.
- 2 6 - 8oz fillets Catch Sitka Seafoods Whitefish (We prefer Halibut, Rockfish, or Lingcod), each cut into two pieces.
- 2 tsp. Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Greek Tzatziki Seasoning
- 1 C Pistachios, crushed
- 1/2 C Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil
- Set the oven to 400 F.
- Season each piece of fish with 1/2 tsp of Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- In a shallow bowl beat egg white then mix in Roasted Garlic Vinegar, and Tzatziki. In a second shallow bowl combines pistachios and bread crumbs.
- First dip one fish fillet in egg white mixture, making sure to coat the entire fillet.Then dip in pistachio mixture, ensuring to coat the entire fillet. Repeat with all fillets.
- Arrange fish on a baking sheet and drizzle with Sicilian Lemon Olive Oil. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the crust is golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Enjoy & Best Fishes!
Recipe courtesy of Olivelle (@OlivelleFineFoods)