Pork Panko Crusted Lingcod
- 2 Catch Sitka Seafoods Lingcod Pieces
- 1 C Pork Panko
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together the pork panko, garlic, onion powder and pepper.
- Dip Lingcod into egg, then into seasoned panko to coat
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet
- Bake about 15 minutes until nicely browned and fish flakes easily
Enjoy & Best Fishes!
Thank you to Isis @ChewOnThisTV for this beautiful recipe!