Pork Panko Crusted Lingcod
Our friend Isis (@ChewOnThisTV) made a delicious Pork Panko Crusted Lingcod that will definitely make you want seconds!
"I only wish that I'd made enough for seconds!" - Isis
Check out her recipe blog at Smart.Bio/ChewOnThis for other great meal ideas. Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled here, for more of Isis' take on other Catch Sitka Fish meals!
This recipe works for any of our species of Wild Alaskan Seafood!
*Pictured Above: Pork Panko Crusted Lingcod, on top of ancient grains, with a side of green beans on a plate.
- 2 Catch Sitka Seafoods Lingcod Pieces
- 1 C Pork Panko
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together the pork panko, garlic, onion powder and pepper.
- Dip Lingcod into egg, then into seasoned panko to coat
- Place fish on prepared baking sheet
- Bake about 15 minutes until nicely browned and fish flakes easily