Salmon Wellington Recipe
Creamy, rich, decadent and delicious...and there's veggies too! Enjoy this comforting and impressive recipe for salmon wellington at your next celebration.
For the Filling:
- 1 piece of Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 1 Puff Pastry, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 5 oz Spinach drained and dried
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- Butter herb mix (softened butter with chopped parsley, chive and a squeeze of lemon)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the spinach until it becomes wilted. Add in garlic and cream cheese.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Lay the puff pastry on a flat surface and roll until smooth. In the center of the pastry, add the butter herb mix.
- Pat the salmon dry and lay on top of the butter herb mix.
- Top the salmon with the spinach and cream cheese mixture.
- Fold over the sides of the puff pastry to enclose the salmon and spinach mixture.
- Apply an egg wash on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes until the top is nice and golden. Remove and enjoy!
Enjoy this Salmon Wellington Recipe & Best Fishes!
Recipe courtesy of: @TinyHangryTiff