Salmon with Bacon Fried Cabbage
These two go hand in hand, perfectly! Try this tonight and you'll be fishing for seconds!
- 4 6-8 oz fillets of Catch Sitka Seafoods Salmon
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 slices of Bacon, chopped
- 1/2 C Onion, diced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3-4 C Cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 C Broth (Chicken or Vegetable)
- Pat dry salmon fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add salmon, skin side down, and cook until the sides are opaque, 5-8 minutes.
- Flip fillets and cook 1-2 minutes. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add bacon and onion to skillet and cook until crispy.
- Add garlic and and cabbage and cook until cabbage begins to soften.
- Stir in broth, season with salt and pepper and cook until liquid is gone.
Add salmon back to pan, serve and enjoy!
Enjoy & Best Fishes!
Recipe courtesy of: @ChewOnThisTV