Seared Halibut with Mango Salsa
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Mango Barrel Aged White Balsamic Vinegar
- 6-8 oz Piece Halibut
- 2 Tbsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Tahitian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- Dice the mango, onion and red pepper into small 1/4" pieces. Top with sea salt, cilantro and mango balsamic. Toss to coat. Set aside to rest while you prepare the fish.
- Rinse under cool running water and pat the fish dry. Season each side liberally with the sea salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large wide skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the fish and sear for 3-5 minutes per side depending on how rare you like your fish.
- Arrange the cooked fish on each plate and garnish with the salsa. Enjoy!
*This recipe can also work with our Rockfish or Lingcod!