- 24 oz. plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 8 Swiss chard leaves
- 4 skinless Alaska rockfish fillets (4 oz. each)
- 16-18 bamboo skewers (6-inches in length)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Seasoning blend reserved from Rockfish Caribe recipe
- 8 cups cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1 1/4 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 2/3 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 cup each chopped fresh oregano and dill
- 3/4 cup chopped lemon verbena OR zest of 2 lemons
Blend all ingredients for sauce. Refrigerate sauce until needed.
Bring pot of water to boil. When boiling, submerge chard leaves for 5 seconds, then transfer leaves to a bowl of ice water for 30 seconds. Remove leaves and pat dry with clean paper towels.
Season rockfish with reserved cinnamon blend mixture (from Rockfish Caribe recipe). Wrap rockfish fillet tightly in two chard leaves. Place 4 to 5 skewers evenly into the side of the fillet, then cut the fillet into portions in between the skewers. Heat oil in an extra-large (12”) large sauté pan. Place skewers in pan (fish side down) and cook just until fish is opaque throughout, approximately 7 to 10 minutes; turning skewers over halfway through cooking time.
Mix quinoa with remaining herbs and lemon verbena/zest. Serve quinoa and sauce with rockfish skewers.