Enjoy this quick and stunning dish from our friends at Olivelle (@OlivelleFineFoods). This is an Asian styled salmon that is simply mouthwatering!
For the Salmon:
- 1 lb Catch Sitka Seafoods Salmon (either King, Coho, or Keta will work)
- 1 Tbsp Siracha Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic Vinegar (or 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar & 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce)
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Black Garlic Shiitake Rub (2 tsp Garlic Powder and 1 tsp Truffle Powder)
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Shallot Infused Olive Oil
For the Bok Choy:
- 2 Heads of Baby Bok Choy, cleaned and stems separated
- 1 tsp Siracha Sea Salt
Rinse the salmon under cool running water and pat dry. We like to remove the skin prior to cooking but this is a personal choice. Season with sea salt and set aside.
To create the sauce, combine the Black Garlic Tamari Soy Balsamic, Toasted Sesame Oil and Black Garlic Shiitake Rub. Stir to combine and set aside.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Drizzle with Roasted Shallot Infused Olive Oil.
Add the bok choy and sprinkle with Sriracha Sea Salt. Place the lid on the pan to steam for about 5 minutes then remove and set aside as the fish cooks.
Add another 1 Tbsp of Roasted Shallot Infused Olive Oil to that pan
Once hot, add the salmon fillets and sear each side for 1 minute. Drizzle the sauce over each side of the salmon and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes per side.
Remove from the pan, arrange alongside the bok choy and serve! Enjoy!